Category : Human Resources
Location/City : RI - Lincoln
Technical Recruiter Job Description
Our company delivers innovative solutions and services to help companies succeed with cloud, collaboration, and cybersecurity. We have experienced over 50% year over year growth and continue to grow our fantastic team. We are located in the Northeast out of Lincoln, RI and the Southeast out of Austin, TX. We are looking for a motivated candidate who can operate in a fast-paced environment to join our team and manage our recruiting function from sourcing through onboarding. Previous consulting firm experience is preferred, good technical understand in fulfilling highly technical and architect level positions is strongly preferred. Knowledge of Microsoft Technology, Cloud Technology, and Security Technology beneficial.
- Proactively source and qualify potential candidates through for technical aptitude and soft skills
- Manage candidate tracking in our database
- Provide summary write-ups on candidates
- Prepare resume submissions to clients
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Gather feedback and de-brief candidates after interviews
- Perform candidate reference checks
- Extend offers to potential hires and close
- Assist in employee onboarding
- 5+ years of technical recruiting experience is preferred. Prior experience may include recruiting for software, Information Technology or hardware positions.
- Prior experience in technology staff augmentation or consulting firm is desired.
- Prior experience working in a fast-paced environment is desired.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and handling multiple projects at the same time
- Quick learner and ability to think fast on your feet
- Professional phone presence.
- Capability to handle many open contract requirements at any point of time
- Team player
- Independent and motivated without much supervision
- Aggressive with strong desire to succeed, goal oriented
- Proven past experience to compete and thrive in a challenging environment
Opening type: Contract to start for 3 months, with temp to perm potential. $35-40/hr