Category : IT Data Analyst
Location/City : MA - Northampton
Join our growing team in downtown Northampton, MA!
You have a minimum of 3 years demonstrated success in requirements gathering, systems analysis and system design; with additional experience in data analysis, modeling, mapping and migration to the effect of integrating data from legacy applications into modern systems.
You have experience designing intuitive user interfaces and data reports and effectively communicating the system requirements to both the user team and your technical development team.
You have excellent communication and organizational abilities. Your interpersonal skills allow you work with a diverse group of clients and colleagues and you are able to successfully complete assignments within deadlines. You are self-motivated / directed and have strong desires to expand upon your knowledge, and gain additional responsibility.
Experience implementing government environmental information systems is desirable. You are willing and able to travel to client locations on a limited basis.
Our client is one of the nation's leading consultancies specializing in developing Environmental Information Systems. They are an energetic company providing progressive organizations with talented, professional, information technology teams to help solve business problems and gain efficiencies through use of proven information technology. They have built a national reputation with their clients for quality and customer service.
Their Northampton office is conveniently located on the Pioneer Valley's expansive Rail Trail and is in walking distance to several great shops and restaurants!
* - Mandatory skills
- * Good written and verbal communications skills
- * Excellent interpersonal skills
- * Experience working effectively in a team environment
- Experience conducting full life-cycle implementation projects
- Practical consulting experience
- Experience working with government agencies
- Experience working with regulatory environmental agencies
- Experience in the development of training materials
- Experience training users on the use of systems
- * Requirements gathering
- * Business analysis
- * Application design
- * Structured Query Language
- Data analysis
- Data Mapping
- Data modeling
- Workshop facilitation