Software Implementation Specialist
Category : IT Project Coordinator
Location/City : MA - Northampton
Our client, an innovative mental health and human services non-profit organization, is looking for a skilled and creative full-time Software Implementation Specialist in Northampton, MA.
The successful candidate will be a flexible, multi-tasker, with excellent people skills. The Software Implementation Specialist will work in their Northampton, MA office and be part of their dynamic IT team who supports an organization of over 1500 employees across Western Massachusetts. They will have had experience implementing and supporting Human Resources, Financial and/or Electronic Health Record solutions.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Qualifications and Skills
- 3 years of experience with enterprise software solutions. Example: Human Resources, Financial, Health Record
- Results-oriented attitude and strong communication skills
- Ability to organize and maintain large scale projects simultaneously
- Team player, proactive planner and problem solver.
- Develop manuals, policies and other knowledge base documents
- Identify and address project obstacles, escalating to supervisor when necessary
- Experience working with SQL Server and/or SSRS is a big plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or 5 years of relevant experience.
- Live in Western Massachusetts or willing to relocate.