Category : IT Developer - Biztalk
Location/City : MA - Pittsfield
Our client is seeking a Software Engineer who can turn ideas into extremely reliable software and turn stories into well written code so that is easy to comprehend and modify.
What You’ll Do:
Rapid development of features for our web and mobile engineering teams.
Work across the breadth of improve existing services and design new ones, ensuring these systems are reliable
Support short-term feature velocity while also planning and executing longer-term technology initiatives.
- Work with the product team to design, build, and maintain backend systems and services that support the team’s roadmap.
- Support web and mobile engineers as they integrate backend systems into product experiences.
- Provide strong technical feedback to other engineers through code reviews, engineering design reviews, and collaborative problem-solving sessions.
- B.S. in computer science or equivalent experience.
- Track record of delivering backend software in large, reliable, and scalable distributed systems.
- Experience with cloud-based services such as Amazon AWS.
- Experience with relational or NoSQL databases such as MySQL, Elasticsearch, or DynamoDB.
- Excellent programming skills with one or more of the following languages: Java, Groovy, Scala, Python.