Category : IT Developer - .NET
Location/City : MA - Springfield
The SOFTWARE DEVELOPER is responsible for the design, planning, development, support and integration of all elements of a comprehensive data warehouse and business intelligence platform for the Center for Human Development. Reporting to the Director of IS, this position will ensure that data warehouse performance is efficient and effective in support of the organization's ongoing reporting and analytics requirements. Key elements to the success of this position include: planning and delivering new data integration functionality; documenting specifications based upon discrete use cases and developing new features in accordance with those specifications; testing and debugging new functionality based upon operational requirements; and, monitoring data flows between databases, servers and/or Cloud services to identify and implement the most suitable integration.
1. Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field of study; or a relevant combination of education and experience.
2. At least 3 years experience developing over a relational database environment and data warehousing.
3. Experience in the linking of cross-functional data sets between disparate systems.
4. Extensive experience with data integration architectures, including SOA and near-real time data replication.
5. Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures, project lifecycle models, etc.
6. Thorough knowledge of MS SQL, and other scripting languages including programming languages and methodologies utilizing C#, HTTP REST, SSO/SAML and others as needed.
7. Experience in healthcare environments which include mental health, behavioral health and/or other social services highly desirable.
8. General consulting skills as well as significant experience with data conversion and data modeling.