Senior Investment Performance Analyst
Category : IT Data Analyst
Location/City : CT - Hartford
The individual will be responsible for supporting a variety of functions within the performance and attribution team. These functions include attribution and performance measurement reporting, reconciliation to accounting data, and validation of source data, including pricing, analytics, and index data. The individual will also participate significantly in system and data related projects.
- Perform calculations, analysis, research, and report preparation to support performance measurement, risk, and portfolio management processes and tools
- Monitor performance data workflow, processes, and systems. Identify ways to maintain accuracy, reduce risk and improve efficiency
- Identify, research, and resolve investment performance and performance attribution data anomalies, system issues and/or client inquiries
- Support the creation and analysis of performance output for marketing brochures, new client presentations, requests for proposals, consultant questionnaires, etc.
- Support ad hoc client requests and prospect proposals for portfolio and benchmark performance, characteristic and analytical data
- Support global investment initiatives through participation in projects, development and implementation of new initiatives, process reviews and/or system enhancements
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2 to 5 years in a performance analysis, operations analysis, or related quantitative function within a financial services organization
- Prefer candidates who are actively pursuing or have CIPM, CFA, MBA
- Broad understanding of equity and fixed income asset classes and strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Solid interpersonal, teamwork and relationship building skills.
- Must be precise, thorough and detail oriented, with expertise in effectively reviewing extensive amounts of data and information
- Ability to recognize issues and to recommend changes to processes and approaches to improve efficiency
- Ability to work well within a daily, production, team-oriented environment where training will be provided by team members