Category : IT Web Developer
Location/City : MA - Auburn
The Salesforce Developer role will participate in the ongoing development of the company's salesforce.com deployment. The successful candidate will have a record of success in improving processes and adoption using the Force.com platform. The successful candidate will work closely with the lead Administrator as well as functional leaders, organizational units, and subject matter experts to identify, develop and deploy new business processes and enhance existing business processes.
The Salesforce.com Administrator/Developer will also be responsible for designing, implementing, testing, and deploying solutions on the force.com platform, using Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, Lightning Components and other related technologies. The qualified candidate must be able to communicate well with employees who have varying technical abilities. Quality is key, as is an ability to understand customer requirements and translate them into a technical reality that is extendable and maintainable.
KEY DEVELOPER DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work with lead Salesforce Administrator and sales teams to define scope and priority of development efforts.
- Design, develop, test, document, and deploy high quality business solutions on the Force.com platform.
- Communicate with internal resources and with sales teams regarding status, technical issues and creative solutions.
KEY ADMINISTRATIVE DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Serve as backup Salesforce Administrator for the Salesforce.com org
- Handle basic administrative functions including user account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks, as directed
- Manage Salesforce.com data feeds and other integrations, as directed
- Work with members of the user community to define and document development requirements
- Requires a bachelor's degree (preferably in Computer Science) and 3+ years of professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge of Salesforce.com platform functionality and usage.
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering solutions to real business problems, with an emphasis on Sales, Customer Service, and Marketing.
- 2+ years force.com development experience, with a strong focus on Apex, Visualforce, SOQL and Lightning Component development
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to make and keep commitments while working independently and as part of a cross-functional business team.
- Experience with Agile development practices a plus.