Category : IT Governance
Location/City : MA - Agawam
Risk Analyst II
JOB SUMMARY: The Risk Analyst aids in the administration of company's Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) program. Performs risk analysis studies and tasks in order to maintain maximum protection of company's assets. Supports senior analysts and managers in data analysis or risk model construction and implementation. This position reports to the Director, IT & Risk Compliance and has no direct reports.
- Performs vendor risk assessments for the company and partner associations. Evaluates and forecasts potential losses while determining solutions to minimize or eliminate risks. Compiles reports containing risk assessment findings.
- Responds to requests for vendor assessment information.
- Serves as the subject matter expert for company policies, control standards and control procedures.
- Performs administration and assigned tasks within our GRC system.
- Assists with Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery program.
- Works collaboratively with other administrative groups on a regular basis.
- Serves as a Risk Champion within the organization and in work with our association partners.
- Stays knowledgeable of current information technology areas of risk.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, or technology preferred. Minimum 2 years' experience in risk assessing vendors and/or technology in the financial industry.
- Experience with GRC software such as RSA Archer preferred.
- Ability to interact professionally with a cross-functional and diverse team, and to facilitate meetings.
- Effective working independently or as part of a team (including virtual).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail.
- Skilled at developing and delivering informative, well-organized presentations.
- Skilled writer and communicator including ability to communicate confidential, difficult, and/or sensitive information tactfully.
WORK ENVIRONMENT:Typical noise levels for an open, cubicle-styled environment.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: This position requires periods of standing, walking, and the use of computer equipment. Additional physical demands include, but may not be limited to, talking or hearing, push/pull, stooping, kneeling, reaching w/hands and arms, and lifting at least 10 pounds.
Authorization to work in the United States is required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.