QA Automation Engineer
Category : IT QA Tester
Location/City : MA - Pittsfield
You will play an important role in our company’s product development and release processes, allowing us to move quickly with continued confidence in the code we are shipping. In addition to designing and writing test automation, you will be defining quality KPIs and reporting on them. You’ll work alongside your engineering peers, designers and project managers to ensure quality goals are met.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Engineer to develop and execute exploratory and automated tests to ensure product quality. To thrive here you’ll be comfortable being a thought leader in effective testing methodologies, detail oriented and transparent.
* Introduce effective test/quality methodologies
* Define, design and implement test automation and supporting infrastructure
* Help to improve and accelerate existing testing practices
* Ongoing evaluation of overall product quality
* B.S. in management, information system or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years experience in software project management.
* Agile project management experience and/or training.
* Very comfortable with Atlassian product suite, including JIRA and Confluence.
* Strong task management, communication (written and verbal), teamwork, interpersonal, and client management skills.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams.
* Familiarity with complex software applications.