Category : IT Project Management
Location/City : MA - Pittsfield
You’ll work directly with product design and engineering team members to define project scope, requirements and execution strategy. You will support our two-week sprints by running daily standups and managing the backlog for sprint planning. You will support short term feature velocity while also helping to plan longer term technology initiatives.
We are looking for a project manager who can plan, direct, and coordinate projects with our product and engineering teams. You’re the type of person that can see the big picture while being able to help us efficiently and effectively deliver iterative product development each sprint.
* Work with engineering and design teams to plan, manage and complete projects.
* Perform business and technical analysis to discover project requirements and develop task plans.
* Identify technical issues and resolutions.
* Coordinate implementation.
* Define and enforce project schedules.
* Interact extensively with our sales team, account managers, creative team and product stakeholders to serve the product needs.
* B.S. in management, information system or equivalent experience.
* 5+ years experience in software project management.
* Agile project management experience and/or training.
* Very comfortable with Atlassian product suite, including JIRA and Confluence.
* Strong task management, communication (written and verbal), teamwork, interpersonal, and client management skills.
* Experience working with cross-functional teams.
* Familiarity with complex software applications.