Project Coordinator - Web Development
Category : IT Project Coordinator
Location/City : MA - Amherst
The Project Coordinator - Web Development contributes to Marketing and New Business Development (MNBD) and Online Education’s strategic goal of developing and executing digital marketing campaigns to facilitate lead generation to increase online enrollment. This position is the technical lead and is responsible for setting the technical foundation and repeatable standards used by the digital web development team to create, implement and sustain properly branded websites for the campus-wide digital marketing and online communications efforts. The ideal candidate must have strong collaboration, leadership and communications skills to work on a close-knit team and the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Provides co-leadership with the Executive Director of Digital Marketing and Online Communications to provide project management and technical direction for the execution of digital marketing campaigns and programming projects submitted to MNDB and University Communications.
- Manager and technical mentor to direct reports and peers regarding website architecture, content strategy, Drupal implementation and overall technical problem solving.
- Responsible for working with University IT and Online Education to plan and implement a flexible architecture platform to support the rapid development of digital campaigns.
- Assist with tracking measuring and reporting performance of selected digital marketing campaigns/initiatives, assessing against set goals and objectives, and measuring ROI.
- Demonstrated fluency in industry best practice for implementing organic search engine optimization; keywords, metadata descriptions and link structuring for increasing page rankings and visibility.
- Assume leadership of digital web development staff and online communication team when Executive Director of Digital Marketing and Online Communications is absent. Regularly attends meetings with campus leadership regarding the creation of campus-level digital communications initiatives.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 7 years’ experience working experience in digital marketing inclusive of experience at a manager level with digital marketing ownership.
- A minimum of 3 years’ of direct supervisory experience with the ability to lead and direct the work of other team members.
- Demonstrated experience designing, developing and managing webpages to support marketing campaigns-specifically in Drupal-to optimize content presentation for optimal display on various desktop and mobile devices.
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously; follow through on tasks, and meet deadlines.
- Ability to prioritize goals and formulate independent decisions regarding procedures and operations.