Category : IT Network Engineer
Location/City : MA - Stockbridge
- Engineer and maintain Active Directory environment including support for AD dependencies in applications.
- Supervise and participate in the implementation of technologies and platforms supporting data and voice infrastructure.
- Ensure high availability of enterprise voice and data platforms that support internal employee business functions and external customer contact
- Troubleshoot and re-mediate 4th level issues impacting the operation of the corporate voice and data infrastructure.
- Serve as one of the primary points of contact for telecommunication carriers and service providers and coordinate circuit design, provisioning, installation and troubleshooting.
- Ability to configure and maintain organization's network including level 2 & 3 switches with VLANs, over copper and fiber with WAN connections via firewall.
- Excellent working knowledge of Wireless environment; able to configure and maintain access points
- Configures and maintain clustered virtual servers on hosts with SANs in VMware environment as well as stand-alone servers and appliances.
- Strong Knowledge of Backup Systems; Knowledge of DATTO desirable.
- Possesses strong core ethics, integrity, and values consistent with organizational principles
- Builds effective relationships, identifies internal and external customer service expectations, sees issues from their point of view; offers practical, mutually beneficial recommendations, solutions & ideas
- Demonstrates the knowledge and abilities necessary to perform required job elements to established standards
- Learns and adapts quickly in new situations resulting in successful performance
- Accepts responsibility for own actions
- Embraces experiences as learning opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related years of experience
- Advanced knowledge/experience of network systems
- Solid technical background with infrastructure networks, including VLANS, and ACLS
- 4-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to multitask; can set priorities and follow a timeline
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Advanced knowledge/experience of operating systems
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Advanced knowledge/experience of SCCM/SCSM desirable
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to multitask