Moodle Database Administrator
Category : IT Data Management
Location/City : MA - Amherst
- Experience troubleshooting Moodle running in Oracle.
- Overall technical and functional ownership of the online learning platform to ensure uptime, performance, stability, usage and change control that supports the student learning experience.
- Perform system maintenance (version upgrades, plugin installations) to ensure optimal performance
- Manage site back-ups and recovery processes
- Knowledge of Moodle database clone/refresh
- Ensure accurate technical integration with the University internal/external systems in collaboration with Moodle software developer
- Excellent communication skills and strong interpersonal skills with a service-oriented attitude are paramount. Ability to work cooperatively with peers, taking a leading role on collaborative projects.