Manufacturing Operations Manager
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Stockton
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a hands-on Operations Manager in an industrial manufacturing facility. Experience in the rubber industry with molding and CNC milling is preferred.
- Knowledge of ISO 9001 or 9003. Able to direct updates to Quality Manual based in ISO 9103 and work with customer quality representatives.
- Coordinates the machine operators, shipping and receiving and quality inspectors to ensure orders ship on time, the parts are clean and meet the customers specifications.
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, both 2 dimensional and 3 dimensional.
- Must have mechanical ability to help machine operators troubleshoot molding presses and milling machines. Must be able to work with the various vendor technicians.
- Must be a team player. We are a family owned job shop who is proud of our team and the product that we deliver.
Healthcare benefits, paid vacation, 10 Holidays.
Job Type: Full Time, Direct Hire