ISO Quality Leader
Category : Management/Operations
Location/City : MA - Acton
Summary of Functions
The Quality Leader ensures that the organization's policies and procedures are in compliance with the company's ISO 9001:2015 quality requirements, in addition to complying with customer and regulatory requirements for quality, safety, and reliability.
Essential Duites and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the development, implementation and strict adherence to a quality program. Develops and/or reviews standards, policies and procedures for all functions and departments involved with or related to the production of all products.
- Establish Internal Audit Plan, Schedules and data collection schemes.
- Schedules and performs quality audits and reports findings to the President, and Operations Manager
- Lead employee training on implementation of existing and new Policies and Procedures
Reports directly to the Operations Manager. Supervises, trains and assists all quality control personnel. Directs quality-related activities in conjunction with Manufacturing, Engineering, Purchasing, Customer Service, and any other department/function that affects the quality of the organization's goods or services.
- US Citizenship is required.
- A bachelor's degree in engineering or quality is required, as is 10 years of experience in Quality Assurance / Quality Management. A master's degree in quality or a relevant field of science is beneficial.
- Must have proven ability to lead a diverse team of technicians. Excellent communication skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels are essential. Must be able to demonstrated strong organizational and managerial skills. Project management experience is a must; prefer someone with strong MS-Project skills.
- The ideal candidate is certified in one or more quality-related disciplines (e.g., CQA, CMQ/OE, PMP). Experience with MS-Office is extremely helpful.
- Ability to communicate orally with customers, vendors, management and other co-workers is crucial. Regular use of the telephone and e-mail for communication is essential. Sitting for extended periods is common. Hearing and vision within normal ranges is helpful for normal conversations, to receive ordinary information and to prepare or inspect documents.
- Good reasoning ability is required to solve a wide range of business problems. Able to apply statistical calculations, analysis of variance, correlation techniques, and sampling theory as well as algebra, linear equations, and other analytics as required. Able to understand and utilize Internet server and network reports to conduct business.