Director of Software Development & Analytics
Category : IT Management
Location/City : MA - Springfield
Our client is looking to growing their development and analytics capabilities and is seeking an experienced technology leader to join their team. This senior level individual will work to develop and oversee QA analytics, software development and various enterprise systems. Responsibilities include developing software, reviewing performance and quality measures and ensuring compliance with data governance framework.
- Exceptional leadership skills with ability to create productive, positive working relationships with team members and organization leadership.
- Collaborate, consult with and teach internal team members of all levels from individual contributors on the team to middle and senior level management.
- Design, monitor and support a Business Intelligence platform with goal of robust data modeling to help organization reach goals in a timely manner.
- Support staff by expressing expectations and goals including planning, monitoring, and evaluating results. This includes coaching and mentoring as well as enforcing policies and procedures.
- Maintain company efficiency by defining, delivering and supporting strategic plans.
- Serve as the head of data governance and lead point of contact for management regarding data and analytics.
- Define, deliver and support the implementation of strategies to substantially improve application development, strategic planning and reporting and performance measure projects.
- Build and maintain a software development lifecycle.
- A minimum of 5 years of management experience of Application Developers.
- A minimum of 5 years designing and building Applications in the Microsoft stack using the .Net framework, including C#, along with XML, JSON and REST experience
- Excellent leadership qualities along with outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent motivation skills to foster synergy in a close knit team
- Ability to work on-site. (Telecommuting is only on an emergency basis)
- Experience leading Business Intelligence and Data Warehouse projects
- Experience working with data analytics in a SQL environment
- Experience working on quality and performance initiatives
- Master’s Degree