Director of Anaytics & Software
Category : IT Management
Location/City : MA - Springfield
We are looking for candidates that demonstrate:
- A passion for your craft - you have your finger on the pulse of software design and development, analytics and performance and quality improvement.
- Must be able to teach and communicate with every level of business user within an organization.
- Strong team and leadership Skills-You have the ability to build positive, productive working relationships with team members, and others within the organization.
- The ability to architect a BI platform with strong data modeling capabilities.
- Supports staff by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Manage and oversee all application development, reporting and analytics and performance measure projects.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans.
- Act as a consultant to middle and senior management regarding all type of data and analytics.
- Serves as head of the data governance committee.
- Be able to be both tactical and strategic in managing the department.
- Build and maintain a SDLC for the organization.
Bachelor's required; Masters preferred
5 years' supervisory experience
5 plus years of designing outstanding Microsoft applications
Strong Full stack experience using .Net framework
Experience with XML, JSON & REST, C++
5 years' work with BI frameworks
5 plus years' experience with analytics and databases
3 years working with performance and quality measures
Strong leadership and communication skill required
Excellent communication skills
Ability to motivate and engage as an effective team member and leader
Office position, work from home allowable with approval