Category : IT Data Analyst
Location/City : MA - Pittsfield
Our client is seeking a Data Scientist with a strong analytic background in data science and predictive analytics to answer complex research questions. The ideal candidate will have a background in data science, including R and Python, with a particular interest in machine learning and computer vision.
What You’ll Do:
Build innovative research products that will change how we think of marketing and advertising.
Play a key role in the creation of new data sciences and analytics capabilities for the business by envisioning and executing strategies.
- Apply your expertise in quantitative analysis, machine learning, data mining, and data visualization to create an understanding of relationships between creative characteristics and performance data.
- Surface and analyze outputs from computer vision, optical character recognition (OCR) and machine learning.
- Partner in the creation of technology, dashboards and user interfaces available to clients for understanding creative performance.
- Build models to understand how audiences interact differently with creative across major mobile/social channels and identify leading indicators of creative performance.
- Develop systems to help analyze optimal utilization of mechanical turk or other crowd-sourced datasets.