Category : IT Data Architect
Location/City : MA - Springfield
SUMMARY OF POSITION: The Data is responsible for . The Datadesigns reports, dashboards and tools that can help those involved to easily view and digest the data. They create systems and processes so the analysis can be repeatable; all for the purpose of from the data for decision making purposes, which will reveal ways to improve the business.
- Must have experience with T-SQL, Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), Integration Services (SSIS)Power BI.
- Must have strong analytical, problem solving and comprehension skills.
- Must be able to perform Business Analyst and Project Management tasks as needed.
- Must stay current with new and emerging technologies and practices related to data warehousing, data analytics and data governance.
- Backgrounds in technology, information management, relational database design and development required.
- Experience with C# and the .NET Framework a plus.
- Willingness to learn and perform other tasks as needed.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills (e.g., phone etiquette, listening skills, and follow-through, etc.).
- Must project a clean and professional appearance.
- Must be a team player with a positive attitude and businesslike conduct.
- Ability to operate within Company policies, procedures, and standards.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule in accordance with the needs of the department.
- Attention to detail, accuracy, and follow-through.
- Strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Positive people-oriented and energetic attitude.
- Ability to learn and utilize computer applications.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Must consent to and pass a pre-employment drug screen and background investigation.
- Consulting with internal customers (e.g., Marketing, Sales, Finance) to developlead to actionable insights that can accelerate profitable growth.
- ead the design and development of analytical projects designed to understand key business behaviorscustomer acquisition, retention, and engagement.
- Partner with the echnology teams to deliver a stable and highly available reporting platform
- Working with large and complex databases.
- Develop and maintain reporting and analytical tools,KPIdashboards. Develop secure data integrations with vendors to support company objectives.
- Maintain data quality and integrity.
- Understand best practices with Data Modeling
- Train employees in new procedures; or assist with the installation, operation and maintenance of new technologies and tools related to data analysis.
- Provide production system support.
- Status reporting on progress and providing meeting recaps.
- Assist in any technology related projects as required.
- Adhere to all government employment and labor regulations, as well as all Company policies and procedures (e.g., employment laws concerning minors, harassment, discrimination, etc.).
- Adhere to all food safety and sanitation regulations, as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all government safety regulations, as well as Company policies and procedures.
- Adhere to all Company loss prevention policies and procedures.
- Complete all training requirements by respective due dates.