Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : MA - Agawam
CNC Programmer, Milling & Lathe
Our client is a growing ISO 9001:2015 / AS9100D certified manufacturer of machined products and assemblies located in Agawam, Massachusetts. They are presently seeking skilled CNC programmers for both day and night shifts to work in their 250,000 sq. ft. manufacturing facility. Their modern facility provides the perfect environment for the application of state of the art manufacturing technologies. EOE/AA
To include but not limited to the following:
- Programming 3, 4 & 5 axis CNC mills, 2 axis CNC lathes & mill turn (live tooling) lathes
- Fixture and tool design
- Develop work instructions, tool lists, operation sheets and ‘’shop floor’’ inspection methodology
- Machine set-up and operation of complex prototype and production parts
Job Qualifications and Skills:
- 5 years min experience CNC programming and 3D modeling of complex parts
- 5 years min experience using the latest revision of Mastercam programming software
- 5 years min experience CNC machining of complex parts
- Excellent blue print reading skills & through understanding of GD&T
- Experienced with metrology tools & processes for part inspection
- Experienced G code programming at the machine control (debug)
- Good communication skills, math skills and attention to detail
- Solidworks experience a definite plus
- Self-Starter / Self-Motivated / Flexible
- Reliable and dependable
- Positive customer focused attitude
- Enjoys fast pace and rapidly changing environment
- Honest with good integrity
- Professional demeanor and respectful to people in all situations
- Flexible and willing to help others as needs and tasks change often
- Team player
- Works in an office and machine shop environment.
- May on a continuous basis walk, bend and lift up to 40 lbs.
- The noise level in the work environment is usually low to moderate.
- Must be flexible to work varying schedules and hours as needed.
- Occasional travel may be required.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive wages based on experience
- Flexible Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Flexible Spending
- STD, LTD, & Life Insurance