Business Intelligence Manager
Category : IT Business Intelligence
Location/City : CT - Rocky Hill
- Participate in all Business Intelligence activities related to data warehouse, ETL and report development methodology.
- Design, develop, and support ETL jobs for Data Warehousing efforts.
- Participate in the systems development process, including planning and monitoring systems development efforts, coordinating activities with other groups, reviewing deliverables and communicating status to management.
- Ability to manage team members for optimal performance.
- Ability to transfer/share knowledge and mentor team members.
- Analyze and propose solutions to complex problems utilizing business and technical knowledge.
- Support current systems solving reporting
- Bachelor Degree or Associates Degree in Information Technology required, or the equivalent in related work experience.
- 5+ years' experience with Microsoft SQL Server and its data warehouse environment.
- Expert in design and implementation of data analysis objects (reports, cubes, etc) and in relational database design.
- Proficient in performance tuning data warehouse systems.
- Serves as role model and uses various interpersonal styles to guide peers, subordinates and superiors toward results.
- SSRS / SSIS
- Microsoft SQL Server 2012 and 2016
- Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services 2008 and 2012
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2012 Analysis Services and the entire Decision Support Systems
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and 2012 Reporting Services
- Microsoft Windows 2003 or higher
- Microsoft Office 2005 or higher (focus on Excel)
- Dimensional modeling
- ETL Design and Implementation
- Functional and Technical Design
- Information delivery options to end-users
- SQL Stored Procedure coding
- Power BI
- Microsoft Azure
- SQL Server Report Builder