Business Development Manager
Category : Sales/Business Dev.
Location/City : MA - Boston
We are a regional staffing company with clients throughout Massachusetts. We have an excellent reputation with the many loyal customers and candidates we service. We have an exciting opportunity to work with our growing client base in the Boston MA area. With a strong client base, you will be responsible for acting as a single point of contact for our install base while cultivating new clients. While traditionally focused on Information Technology staffing, our recent merge with a much larger organization has increased our area of sales prospects for you to work with. This includes a broader geographic reach into Eastern MA as well as additional staffing verticals beyond IT.
As a Business Development Manager you will:
- Be entirely responsible for selling staffing services
- Act as a single point of contact for existing clients
- Develop relationships with prospective clients, while maintaining existing client relationships
- Be responsible for the marketing plan for our division
- Act as an ambassador of our company in the community
- Stay up to date on trends in the staffing and technology industries by attending educations workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks and participating in professional events
- At least 3 years of demonstrated experience selling technical services to businesses
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience in the technology industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong ability to generate and close business
- Prior experience working with Applicant Tracking Systems
- Ability to work independently from a home-based office for 2 - 3 days/week
- Experience selling to state agencies is a big plus
Compensation includes a base salary, plus commissions as well as full benefits including health, dental, vision, STD, LTD and life insurance.