Category : IT Business Analyst
Location/City : MA - Springfield
Business Analysts at our client in Springfield have the following qualities:
- Able to exercise initiative, independent judgment and work to tight deadlines.
- Able to work with groups to build consensus and problem-solve.
- Able to adapt to changes in assignments and work environment.
- Good communication skills, technical and non-technical, oral and written.
- Exceptional customer relationship skills.
- Detail-orientated and highly organized (required).
- Able to manage time effectively and efficiently (required).
- 3+ years of experience working as a Functional, Data or Business Analyst.
- 3+ years SQL Server 2016 knowledge - T-SQL, Tables, Views.
- Strong Microsoft Visio skills.
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, techniques, and workflows.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- Strong consultative and advisory skills.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience in implementing software in the Health industry.