Category : IT Business Analyst
Location/City : CT - Rocky Hill
Our client is helping thousands of people with individually configured, medically necessary mobility products and services. From manual and powered wheelchairs to disposable medical supplies that serve unique medical and functional needs, they are helping more people live more freely. They are the leading provider of this Complex Rehab Technology (CRT) in the United States.
They are looking for an Business Intelligence Analyst to join their growing team. The Business Intelligence Analyst role will work alongside the BI developers and report directly to the Business Analyst Supervisor. The main tasks will include working with IT project teams and business clients to perform detailed requirements analysis, documenting processes, and performing user acceptance testing where appropriate. Also, will work with and help develop necessary training for the Business Community on the new technologies being offered and the use of the tools that are developed. To succeed in this role, you should have a natural analytical way of thinking and be able to explain complex concepts to non-technical users.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- 5 years' experience in business analysis or a related field
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions
- Excellent documentation skills
- Fundamental analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Experience defining requirements for complex projects/products
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Understanding of BI industry concepts
- Experience working with Agile practices and associated skills including user story writing
- Basic understanding of SQL queries
- Healthcare industry experience
Our client is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.