Category : ERP Implementation
Location/City : MA - Chicopee
The Application Administrator is responsible for the planning, installation, configuration, and maintenance of the Ellucian Colleague student information/ERP system and related 3rd party applications that integrate with the Ellucian environment. This individual will work closely with the software vendor and collaborate with IT staff and functional teams throughout the college to support the enterprise application and end users.
- Manage the installation, upgrade, and maintenance of the Ellucian Colleague system and related 3rd party applications including, but not limited to, Blackbaud Raisers Edge, and PowerFAIDS.
- Support conversion activities from the legacy system to Ellucian Colleague, work closely with functional teams during implement of new applications and processes.
- Analyze and test software updates and patches in non-production environments to ensure compatibility with production systems.
- Coordinate with the system administrator, database administrator, and other IT staff to resolve application issues and recommend improvements.
- Ensure the performance and reliability of enterprise systems, monitor system availability and work with IT staff to resolve performance issues.
- Provide support for the Colleague system and related applications, including working with vendor technical support to report issues, submit cases, and resolve issues with end users.
- Develop and maintain documentation and instruction manuals for enterprise systems and disaster recovery.
- Respond to assigned help desk request in timely manner.
- Bachelor Degree in computer science, information systems, business administration or a related field is preferred.
- Experience with administering enterprise applications will be considered in lieu of a degree.