Senior IT Business Analyst
Location/City : MA - Dalton
Our client is looking to add a Senior IT Business Analyst to our Nashua, NH location. We are seeking an ambitious team member who will be responsible for evaluating and documenting requirements, as well as leading implementations for a variety of IT applications, systems and processes. This position will report to the Director, IT Program Management Office.
- Gather business requirements and translate to solution specifications.
- Lead project teams and other special teams in a global, matrix environment.
- Pro-actively works with business requests, priorities, and stakeholder concerns.
- Lead change control approval process.
- Ensure system documentation and transfer to support.
- Maintain project plans and develop communications.
- Ensure timely and effective communication and reporting to team members and stakeholders.
- Track activities and project progress.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or similar field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience required.
- Must be able to work independently, interact with core team members, and be dedicated to drive system improvements without day-to-day supervision.
- Ability to work effectively on multiple activities and projects.
- Excellent communication, organizational, planning, and time management.
- 25% travel domestic and international
- Applicants must be United States citizens.