Senior Integration Developer
Location/City : MA - Springfield
This individual is responsible for the in-depth analysis, design, development, documentation and maintenance of new and existing advance level X12 transactions between HNE and its trading partners including federal and state agencies. Develop and automate advance level ETL processes to gather or provide data to and from different sources respectively. Work closely with Application Development, IT Operations and Data Management teams to perform advance level design and develop appropriate source and targets of data to support business applications and reports.
Minimum RequirementsBachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field with 5 years of experience with data management, data modeling, data transformation and data integration; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Extensive experience integrating standard X12 and HL7 transactions (834, 837, 835, 820, 270, 271, 276, 277, HL7) into internal and external systems
- Experience in implementing EDI/ETL processes
- Experience with various EDI and ETL toolsets such as SSIS, ECMap, Informatica, Pentaho Data Integration, Talend Open Studio or TOAD Development Suite solutions.
- Data management experience in Healthcare environment
- Skilled using Microsoft SQL Server 2008 Integration Services (SSIS) or higher
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Visio and other current PC productivity solutions
- Able to communicate effectively in verbal, written and electronic modes
- Able to work effectively in a fast paced environment in a rapidly evolving healthcare industryPhysical Requirements