Project Manager - Dynamics CRM
Location/City : MA - Agawam
Dynamics CRM Consultant
Our client, a results-driven, entrepreneurial non-profit organization headquartered in Agawam, Massachusetts, is looking for an experienced Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant who can lead, manage and perform a Microsoft Dynamics CRM implementation project.
The Senior Consultant will be responsible for ensuring a successful solution is delivered on time and on budget, and that exceeds expectations - quality and consistency is a must!
You will work with a CRM implementation vendor to execute the project. You will be supported by a strong project team of business users, developers, and QA analysts but will need to have a solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics CRM and a strong background in project management and business process optimization.
- Work with internal and external vendor project teams to define functional requirements and document solution design.
- Specify and convey requirements for custom code, integrations, and custom reports to the development team and test completed solutions.
- Perform installation, configuration, integration, testing, training, documentation and support for Dynamics CRM solutions.
- Manage project scope, timeline, budget, and project deliverables.
- Implement efficient vendor management practices ensuring optimal vendor performance
- 5+ years’ experience with business process analysis and documentation
- 3+ years Customer Relationship Management (CRM) implementation experience with Microsoft CRM.
- 3+ years’ experience performing CRM data migrations, end-user training, design specification creation, and system configuration
- Candidates must exhibit a high level of professionalism and be able to complete a variety of project tasks in a timely and efficient manner
- Strong Project Management skills
- Experience managing technology vendors
- Excellent written, presentation, and oral communication skills
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Master’s Degree and/or PMP certification
- Microsoft certifications such as: MS Dynamics CRM; MCSE, MCDBA, MCSD
- Exposure to Microsoft‘s Sure Step Methodology, certification preferred
- 3+ years’ experience working with Microsoft SQL